What’s in the Box
- Fujinon 7×50 FMTRC-SX Polaris Binoculars
- Tethered Objective Lenscaps
- Eyepiece Rainguard
- Cleaning Cloth
- Soft Carry Case
Amongst the world’s greatest boating binoculars, the military-specification Fujinon 7×50 FMTRC-SX Polaris Binocular with Compass transmits an incredible >95% of the light reaching the binocular, and has Fujinon’s EBC multicoatings upon every optical surface. It is also equipped (as is any Fujinon Polaris series binocular) with flat-field, distortion-free eyepieces that accept optional filters and are ideal for astronomy applications.
The 100% fogproof and waterproof 7×50 Polaris withstands drastic temperature and humidity changes with ease, has abundant eye relief for use with sunglasses in bright conditions, and is simply the brightest, highest-resolution 7×50 boating binocular money can buy. This version of the 7×50 Polaris has both a rubber armored exterior and an internal compass with rangefinding reticle. While the compass is electronically controlled for rapid response to bearing changes, illumination is by a natural daylight-gathering window. At night, you will need the optional external compass illuminator.
- Fujinon’s best military-specification 7×50 porro prism binocular with a 7.5° field
- Nitrogen-purged waterproof & fogproof lenses
- Up to 13 Fujinon EBC multicoatings upon all optical surfaces
- 56-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Thick and protective rubber armor upon an all-metal housing
- Internal compass with rangefinding reticle to help estimate distances of nearby watercraft
- Optional external compass illuminator
- Accepts optional eyepiece filters
- Ideal for both boating and astronomy applications
- Peel-down style rubber eyecups
- Extremely-long 23mm of eye relief
- We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 60 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
- At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 60 days of delivery.
Procular’s COVID-19 Coronavirus Delivery Procedures
With the growing health concerns, we have implemented some new guidelines for our no contact deliveries. We are also closely coordinating with Australia Post to ensure there will be no disruptions to our services. We want to assure you that our platforms are at full functionality, with the services and support you are used to receiving from us.
On Time and No Contact Delivery
Australia Post have taken steps to minimise the spread of the COVID-19 virus and will no longer obtain signatures at the time of delivery, instead:
The parcel will be delivered to your doorstep, or at reception. All parcels will no longer require a signature for delivery and/or collection. Contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door until the driver or postie has left the premises or left for you to pick up on the counter.
For deliveries with specific signature requirements, we will be working with our customers directly to ensure these continue to be met.
Delivery to New Zealand
Procular and Australia Post are doing our best under difficult circumstances to deliver your order quickly and safely. It is possible that some shipments to New Zealand may experience unforeseen delays and take longer than usual to be delivered due to limited flights. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Zero. We offer our customers free shipping Australia and New Zealand wide with no minimum spend! Your package will be delivered by either Australia Post Express or a courier. You will also be given an order number which you can use to track the status of your order here on our website.
I just placed an order online. When will I receive my merchandise?
Procular makes every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders for in-stock items placed on business days before 1:00 PM AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) are generally shipped out the same or the following day (subject to verification). Please note that weekend orders, placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM AEST will be processed on the following Monday. If there is a problem with your order, you will receive an e-mail within two business days to advise you about the situation.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, Procular ships throughout Australia, New Zealand, the U.S., Canada and to over 200 countries worldwide. Delivery time to New Zealand is approximately 7 to 10 days.
Do you have a pickup service?
We do not currently offer a pickup service. Nearly all of the products are shipped out from our Melbourne warehouse via Australia Post. All deliveries are sent out as quickly as possible and free of charge to anywhere within Australia and New Zealand.
How can I track my order?
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you a shipping confirmation e-mail with an estimated date of arrival. You can also track your order via our website by clicking here.