What’s in the Box
- Nikon 8×42 Monarch 7 Binoculars
- Carrying Case
- Neck Strap
- Hinged Eyeguard
- Flip-Down Objective Covers
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass: For chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing.
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating: Ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range for brighter images and more natural colours.
- Scratch-resistant coating: Applied to the outside surfaces of objective and eyepiece lenses.
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms: For enhanced resolution, contrast and natural colour rendition.
- Fully multicoated lenses: Provide clear and bright images even when conditions are far from ideal.
- Long eye relief design: Provides a clear field of view even for eyeglass wearers
- Durable rubber-armored coating: Built to handle any environment, this is one piece of equipment you can always count on to perform.
- Smooth central focus knob: Easily bring objects into focus with this comfortable and ergonomic design.
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups: Allow a custom eye relief fit to your eye for maximum comfort and a full field of view.
- Flip-down objective lens caps: Easily protect your objective lenses when not in use.
- We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 60 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
- At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 60 days of delivery.