We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should be 100% satisfied with their purchase. So, if you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, just go through our easy return process. All returns must meet our guidelines, please review our full Return Policy carefully.
Returning an Item
- Returned products must be in brand new condition and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials, and accessories.
- Please contact us to obtain the return merchandise address.
- Returns must be received within the time limit specified in our Return Policy.
- Securely package the product you wish to return within an outer box. Do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer’s packaging.
All returns must be sent to a facility nominated by Procular and meet our guidelines, please review our full Return Policy carefully.
Return Policy / 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
For the first 60 days after your purchase you may return some items for a money back refund, excluding any shipping charges. All returns must meet our guidelines. Items must be in brand new condition and arrive in our warehouse no later than 60 days from the day of purchase.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer’s packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards. Please note that we will not accept used or non-ressellable goods.
The original manufacturer’s labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer’s packaging.
The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable. Please allow up to up to 10 days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Limited Warranty for Damaged Goods
1. Our limited warranty terms only cover DEAD ON ARRIVIAL (DOA) products with no further exceptions. Damage caused by abnormal use or conditions, misuse, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage are strictly excluded in our limited warranty services.
2. Any damage or defect caused to the outer packaging of the product is not covered by neither our warranty or return policy. Procular is not liable and will not accept any return or warranty claims concerning the product’s packaging. This includes any damage that occurred to the product box, product’s inner packaging (paper, carton, plastic, glass or other surrounding the product).
3. Customers must report the (IMEI / UPC / Serial Number) of the product to us within 48 hours upon the good delivered. We reserve the right to decide whether to repair, replace or refund based on the DOA situation. Our warranty services do not apply to any product that has had its serial number altered, defaced or removed.
4. Any defect occurring after the expiration of the warranty period (48 hours after package delivered) is not accepted. Returning shipping fee is responsible by the customers.
5. When a return is authorised, we will advise you to ship via an insured carrier and obtain a tracking number for our reference. As Procular is not responsible for damages or loss incurred during shipping, we advise you to securely pack the product in a box using bubbles wrap. Please return the entire DOA product with all the accessories. Missing items may not be accepted for replacement or refund.
6. Before you return your items, you must contact us to obtain the return merchandise address.
7. Item(s) must be returned and received by us within 14 days after we accept your warranty request.
If the above conditions are not met, Procular has the right to refuse the return or charge a restocking fee.