Statement of 2 Years Australian / NZ Warranty
Procular warrants products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during warranty period. If the product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Procular will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a same or similar product depends on stock. All products must be sent back to a location designated by Procular for warranty.
Who the warranty protects
This warranty is valid for the original consumer purchaser only.
What the warranty does not cover
Any product, which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.The damage to the outer packaging of the product. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorised product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorised by Procular.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as physical hits, drop of the product, electric power fluctuations or inappropriate handling.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting the product’s specifications.
- Defect, deterioration, damage, malfunction or adjustments related to a product’s optical element such as lenses, mirrors, lasers and rangefinders.
- Defect, deterioration or damage to the product’s outer packaging such as product box, external cover, case or bag.
- Defect, deterioration, damage, malfunction or adjustments related to microscopes, gyroscopes, microcomputers or compasses
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accessories such as lens covers, carrying straps, eye-caps, cases, tripods, mounts, eyepieces, rain-guards or batteries
- Software or software compatibility issues
- Image or video recording issues
- Any other cause, which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation, adjustment and set-up service charges by any third party.
To obtain warranty service, you will be required to provide a description of the problem. A technical support representative will determine if your problem is covered under this warranty agreement. If the problem is covered, you will be contacted with specific instructions regarding how the product must be returned for repair or replacement. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is under the customer’s responsibility and is not refundable. Please allow for up to 14 days after we receive the package for your repair/replacement application to be processed. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you once the repair/replacement is processed.