What’s in the Box
- Yukon Advanced Optics Viking RX 3.5×40 Night Vision Binocular
- Neck Strap
- Carrying Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- ±5 Dioptric correction
- Ergonomic & rugged rubber armored body
- Eclipse hinged lens cap system keeps your investment well protected
- High Quality Intensifier Tube
- Premium 1st generation intensifier delivers 36-57 lp/mm of resolution
- PULSE Infrared System – built-in infrared illuminator with Yukon’s PULSE system pierces the dark with systematic pulses of IR light.
Yukon Advanced Optics, a world wide leader in the development and distribution of night vision and sporting optics, stay true to their one simple mission; to produce high quality optics at affordable prices. Their items are lightweight, compact, and quite durable. Extreme care is taken in the construction and design of each optic, and special attention is paid to the art and physics of optical science. This level of quality control ensures that each device is a joy to hold, use, and look through.
This NVD breaks the rules by delivering big time performance in an extremely lightweight package. Binocular viewing is extremely comfortable, and offers a greater level of depth perception. Viewing through the Viking RX 3.5×40 Night Vision Binocular gives you that “in the scene” visual sensation, while the reduced weight increases your ability to view longer and hike further. This is the higher powered Viking, with a 3.5x magnification and a pair of very light efficient 40mm objective lenses. This powerful binocular really pulls distant scenes in for well detailed viewing.
Night-time viewing is provided by a 1st generation intensifier tube rated at 36-57 lp/mm of resolution. For viewing in total darkness, the IR illuminator lights the way, and assists the intensifier to reveal all the details hidden under the cloak of darkness. The rugged housing is built to last and its well designed ergonomics feels extremely comfortable in your hands. Not to be overlooked are the attached & hinged lens caps. Simply flip them back when you need to view through the binocular, and return them to their protective position when done. Not having to deal with lost or misplaced caps and scratched objectives is a very good thing indeed. This is a high quality night vision optic that delivers performance & value with features that will please both the novice and the seasoned night vision enthusiast.
|Intensifier Tube||1st Generation|
|Maximum Viewing Range||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Angle of View||15.0°|
|Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds)||787′ (262m @ 1000m)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||16.4′ (5.0m)|
|Lens System||40mm Diameter objectives|
|Power Source||One CR123A 3-volt lithium battery|
|Dimensions||8.8 x 4.8 x 2.8″ (225 x 123 x 72 mm) WxHxD|
|Weight||1.8 lb (0.80kg)|
- We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 60 days of its delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
- At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 60 days of delivery.